This easy make ahead tater tot casserole freezer meal uses simple ingredients and comes together in a flash. Busy moms will love how easy this dinner comes together, and everyone will love the cheesy deliciousness.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c milk
- 3/4 – 1 bag (32 oz) package of tater tots
- 1–2 c shredded cheese
- Brown meat and vegetables on medium heat.
- Drain meat and vegetables.
- Place meat and vegetable mixture in casserole dish.
- Place a tater tot layer on top of meat and vegetable mixture.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup and milk in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour or spoon cream of mushroom soup mixture onto the tater tots. Be sure to coat well.
- Bake on 400 for 25 minutes.
- Add cheese to top of tater tot casserole.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes, and then serve.
- Category: Dinner Recipe
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 700
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: tater tot casserole, best tater tot casserole, make ahead tater tot casserole, tater tot casserole freezer meal