These quick and easy ooey gooey caramel popcorn balls make the perfect Fall treat!
- 2 11 oz bags Wrapped Caramels
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter (Plus a bit extra at room temp)
- 8–10 cups Popped Plain or Lightly Salted Popcorn (or 2 bags microwaved popcorn)
- Melt butter and unwrapped caramels in heavy bottomed pan on medium low heat.
- Stir caramel sauce frequently to prevent scorching.
- Pop the popcorn, and place into a bowl.
- Pour melted caramel onto the popcorn, and mix well.
- Spread caramel popcorn mixture onto lined baking sheet for it to cool.
- Grease hands with extra room temperature butter.
- Once caramel popcorn mixture has cooled enough, form into the popcorn balls, and place on parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet.
- Allow caramel popcorn balls to rest. You may need to check back to make sure they are holding their shape.
- Once popcorn balls have cooled, and are holding their shape, move to a platter.
- Enjoy the ooey gooey caramel popcorn ball goodness!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 205
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: carmel popcorn, caramel popcorn balls, easy dessert, fall treat