Shake up your taco Tuesday with this One Pan Taco Skillet! All your favorite ingredients mixed into one pan leaving you with an easy meal on the table in under 15 minutes!
With ground beef, beans, and salsa, you have the perfect start to many meals you can stretch over the week!
- 1 lb ground beef 90/10
- 1 container/jar salsa
- 1 16 oz can black beans
- 1 packet of taco seasoning or see post for homemade taco seasoning
- OPTIONAL: cheese, taco shells, tortilla chips
- Using a skillet on medium-high heat, add your ground beef to the pan. Cook until brown.
- Toss in your taco spice blend of choice into the beef mix and stir breaking up the meat into small pieces.
- Drain and rinse the can of black beans and add to the browned beef.
- Add your jar of salsa into the beef and bean mixture.
- Let everything simmer together on the stovetop for 5-8 minutes.
- Place into a container and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10