This easy pico de gallo recipe makes for the perfect salsa to serve at your next party or with a Mexican dish! Using fresh tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and lime juice this pico de gallo is delicious!
- 5–7 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2–3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- salt (to taste)
- Once all ingredients are diced and chopped, add to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients. Season with salt, to taste.
- Cover and place in fridge, until you are ready to serve.
If you ‘can’ allow this pico de gallo to sit for at least a few hours. The longer the ingredients have to marinate together the better it will taste!
But, also know that if you feel compelled to immediately it the pico de gallo, I completely understand! It is so yummy, that it can be very difficult to resist!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Chopped
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 32
- Sugar: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: pico de gallo, pico de gallo salsa, salsa, homemade salsa, fresh salsa