Enjoy this low calorie spin on the traditional Big Mac by making it into a salad variation. This is an easy meal to make if you have a busy night or just want to satisfy a craving.
- 1 lb ground beef
- Head of lettuce, baby spinach, mixed greens or greens of your choice.
- 1 tomato or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 1 tbs EVOO
- 1/4 cup cheese
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Big mac sauce or sub Thousand Island dressing
- Over a medium high skillet, add the 1 tbs of oil and your protein of choice.
- Cook the meat until brown and add the onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste.
- Once the meat is cooked, drain and place into a sperate dish to cool.
- Wash, dry, and chop the lettuce.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes, & other toppings you want to add
- Layer your salad starting with the greens first, add the meat, top with onions, tomatoes, cheese, & other toppings you want to enjoy.
- Top with the special Bic Mac sauce or trade that out for dressing of choice.
*See Big Mac Sauce recipes for homemade version.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes