You will love this peanut butter and banana snack quesadilla. A perfect quick and easy after school snack idea for kids.
- Burrito sized flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter or cooking spray
- Heat skillet on medium low heat, and add butter or cooking spray to skillet.
- Spread peanut butter on one half of tortilla and add to pan.
- Add bananas evenly on top of peanut butter, and drizzle with honey.
- Allow the tortilla to heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of tortilla.
- Allow to heat on both sides, until warm and slightly browned.
- Let quesadilla rest for a few minutes to cool.
- Cut into 4-6 triangles.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 37g
- Sodium: 650mg
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 80g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: peanut butter and banana snack quesadilla, after school snack, snack for kids