White chocolate Mermaid bark is a colorful, and easy dessert recipe that is perfect for a mermaid themed birthday party! Using only 3 ingredients, this chocolate bark is super easy to make!
- 12 oz White Candy Melts
- 3 different colors of Icing Color or Food Color
- Candyfetti and Candy Sprinkles
- Divide candy melts into each bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, until completely melted. Stirring frequently in between intervals.
- Add one color to one bowl of melted chocolate, and stir.
- Place parchment paper onto baking sheet.
- Spoon all but 2-3 spoonfuls from each bowl onto parchment paper.
- Spread the melted chocolate on your baking sheet.
- Add small spoonfuls of remains chocolate onto the spread.
- Swirl and marbleize with skewer.
- Add edible decorations to the melted chocolate spread.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Remove from freezer, and break the Mermaid Bark apart into small pieces.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 18
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: white chocolate mermaid bark recipe, mermaid chocolate bark, mermaid dessert