The Crispy Chicken Egg Roll is a perfect meal, snack or appetizer the entire family will love.
Filled with ground chicken and baked to a crispy perfection, you can enjoy them on their own or pair with lettuce wraps, stir-fry, or freeze for later!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 bag coleslaw or cabbage mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 tbs ginger paste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & paper to taste
- 1 pkg egg roll wraps
- Preheat oven to 425
- Add 1 TBS olive oil to the pan on medium high heat with ground chicken
- As the chicken cooks, add garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper to taste
- When the chicken is browned, add the cabbage mix
- Stir in the soy sauce, garlic paste, and mix well
- Let cook until the veggies are translucent
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape. Place two tablespoons of the filling crosswise in the center of the bottom half of the wrapper. Fold the bottom corner over the filling and roll snugly half-way to cover filling.
- Dip your finger in water and moisten the edges of the wrapper. Fold in both sides snugly against filling. Roll and seal top corner. Lay seem side down on baking sheet until ready to be cooked.
- Spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray or brush with olive oil
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until crispy
- Take out and serve or let cool and freeze
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 Minutes